Monday, October 07, 2013

Leicester Bloggers Meet-up - 28-Sept-13

I've only been blogging for 4 1/2 months and was definitely still finding my feet when the Zatchels Factory store launched at the end of the July and all of a sudden my Twitter time line was filled with RTs of Midlands based fashion and beauty bloggers who'd attended the event! There were some brilliant blogs that up 'til that point I'd been missing out on, and I was in heaven as I chain-read their blogging back catalogue!

One of these was Hareem (Iheartmexo) who was organising a Leicester Bloggers Meet up.  Most of the girls attending were Fashion Beauty and Lifestyle Bloggers but I tweeted to say I'd definitely be interested in going along. It was a bit scary as I didn't know anyone and also I'm not a fashion or beauty blogger, just a massive fan of reading those kinds of blogs.  I was also excited and having up sticks and moved to Leicester I felt well rehearsed in going new places and meeting new people.

We all met at Highcross in the morning for the first show in their Autumn Fashion Fix.

This was followed by breakfast and some beauty browsing, then we all met back up at Bella Italia for lunch.  
It was really lovely to chat with other people who blog and I made sure to take advantage of their beauty knowledge when we went shopping after lunch! (Thanks to recommendations by the lovely Sophia of Tattooed Tea Lady - I went back to get the Bobbi Brown eye cream!)

I'm looking forward to meeting up with the girls again soon!

Amy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment