Monday, July 07, 2014

52 Days Married - Bridesmaid & Flower Girl Dresses

Photo Credit: L. Kirk
I mean seriously... on a scale of 1-10 how gorgeous are my bridesmaids!!  I think at least a 12! If you missed my post on who these lovely girls are you can read it here but to cut a long story short let me introduce Jim's sisters, Fiona and Jenny.

I blogged about our bridesmaids dress hunt back in January when we'd found gorgeous Dessy dresses in Ti Amo Bridal in Limavady.  Adele was so accommodating, fitting us in for a trial on a day that she is usually closed and keeping in touch with the girls and I fittings and the collection of the dresses.

The dresses we chose were the Dessy Collection (Style 2888) and I chose them in Rose which as you can see is a beautiful soft vintagey pink.


I never imagined picking a bridesmaid dress with a sequinned bodice but because of the soft colour the sequins weren't super blingy and with the sheer chiffon over the top you barely noticed the sequins.  In fact I bet you didn't notice 'til I mentioned it!!  The gorgeous floor length chiffon dresses tied at the waist to accentuate the girls already stunning figures.


  

Our gorgeous Flower girl had a dress and cardigan from Monsoon.  The dress was the Estella in pink (but I can only find it in gold on the website).  She looked absolutely adorable, and completely stole the show!  Her dress was pretty much a mini version of mine with a gorgeous lace top with a tulle skirt. It was the perfect link between the dusky pink bridesmaids dresses and my dress.


Her little shoes are by Start Rite and I was reliably informed (Thanks Wendy) that they are called 'Amy', cute!


Marrying Jim was amazing, but now getting to call these girls my sisters is the icing on the cake (vegan, of course)!

Amy 
x

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And no I did not notice sequins til you mentioned it!

    ReplyDelete